It went well. Very well. We raised £1259.55 for our charities, and donated over 30 quilts and blankets to the refuge (which had been on display in the church). I don’t know how many visitors came but it could be as many as 300.
There is a selection of images from the show on the Gallery page.
Now we need to think about when to have our next show and what to do next, until then. some ideas:
- plan one or more workshops
- make miniature quilts for Quilt Around the World http://www.quilt-around-the-world.com/en/content/articles/projects/50pictures
- make more quilts for the refuge (who are keen to have more)
- make quilts for Project Linus
- make dresses for Dress a Girl Around the World http://www.dressagirlaroundtheworld.co.uk/
And what ideas have you folks up your sleeves?